Blue Arrow are currently looking for General Assistants to work in a range of different schools and Nurseries in Kent.
Due to the volume of work oustanding we are able to work with our employees to offer them the flexibility to work around individual commitments. Whilst we are primarily looking for General Assistants within schools, we are able to offer work in a range of environments such as care homes, hospitals, and b&i units.
Duties will include;
- Preparing and serving a wide range of meals to pupils
- Keeping the kitchen and dining area clean and tidy
- Washing up
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a level 1 in food hygiene and food safety
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements, and allergens
- Drive with access to own vehicle - this is desirable but not essential
- Be adaptable, and enjoy working in different environments, with various different people
- Will have a DBS check completed although we can facilitate this for the right candidate
If you think this role sounds of interest to you, please apply online, or get in touch with Nicola at Blue Arrow Maidstone by calling 01622 662144, or email .