Facilities Assistants Full time posts available on a temp perm basis£17,500 (£9.69 per hour)Location GlasgowDo you have a passion to deliver high levels of Customer...
Blue Arrow - Eastbourne are currently looking for an Estates Assistant in Brighton. Working as an Estates Assistant is a great way to interact with new people, with no workday being the same. If you're looking for ongoing, cleaning shifts that can offer consistent shift patterns and hours and enable you to have a good-work life balance then our client has the perfect role for you.
Shift times & Pay Rate:
Pay £10.21 p/h for cleaners and £10.41 p/h for drivers
Working hours Mon - Fri 8:00 - 16:00 (half hour break & 1-hour break on Friday)
37 hrs a week
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Workplace pension scheme
Client will shortlist based on CV - no interview needed. Induction & training given on first day
Roles & Responsibilities
* A keen eye for detail and unclean surfaces
* A methodical approach to cleaning that is both thorough and efficient
* Good organisational skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Physical abilities as the job may involve lifting, reaching, and bending down and other movements associated with cleaning activities.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
* A positive and approachable manner
* Able and willing to take directive instructions from team leaders
* Follow instructions and report to team leaders any H&S concerns
* Able to be mindful and supportive towards co colleagues
* Undertaking cleaning and able to follow H&S instructions
* Respecting professional boundaries and be able to challenge in a non-confrontational manner
* PPE: Own Safety boots required; other PPE provided
* Dust, polish, sweep, vacuum, mop, sanitise in common ways
* Clean down the touch areas in common ways -lift buttons, handrails, door entry systems.
* Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
* Inform management of deficiencies or repairs required
* Undertake other aspects associated with the role, mopping, removing bodily fluids, syringes etc.
* No qualifications required, but an understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Health & Safety Responsibilities, Manual Handling and good cleaning practices to avoid cross contamination is important
* Any experience of working as a cleaner, or similar such as if some of the main duties/responsibilities were part of another job undertaken or non-paid cleaning experience is a bonus
* Driving License is preferable but not essential for the role. Drivers would drive council vehicle getting staff from location to location and deliver supplies.
* H&S Induction and training provided
So, if you want to join our friendly and hard-working Estates Assistant team, then get in touch with us today.