Warehouse staff / picker packer
£9.50 - £12.00 per hour
Weekdays (weekends optional)
8AM - 6PM
We are looking to hire several experienced warehouse workers / picker Packers. For a tempoary contract from oct to december to assist managing stock and ensuring products are ready to be delivered to our customers in and around Surrey.
this job is mainly weekdays but will have the option of additional weekend work if you want? previous experience is preferred, but not a necessity as full training is provided prior to starting. it's recommended that you should have local to our site I don't have access to your own transport, due to public transport being limited.
General skills and personal traits
we are looking to hire people with the following qualities:
* Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
* Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
* Good team player
* Good communication skills
* Reliable and dependable
* Must Physically fit to some degree and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
* Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
More about the job:
* Assist with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
* Manually sort and place materials or items on to racks and shelves
* Collect items from throughout the Warehouse, prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
* Must have good verbal and written English
* physically able and can easily follow instructions closely, and working well on teams
Next steps - how to apply?
If you wish to be considered for this role, or require more information about the job? please apply now!
Or call us on the office number below, to speak with Jamie or Gareth