Blue Arrow are recruiting a Hygiene operative in the Wellingborough Finedon Road Industrial Estate area.
- Complete hygiene schedules as allocated to ensure the site standards are maintained (inside and outside.
- Complete prescribed specific hygiene tasks as allocated to ensure the completion of any associated actions relating to any audit report closure.
- Complete any prescribed improvement tasks in relation to improvements to hygiene standards and conditions.
- Advise the hygiene controller on the status of all tools and materials required to ensure the efficient delivery of your tasks to ensure we do not run out.
- Complete any training as required to fulfil the requirements of your role.
- Complete any wet or dry hygiene activities required to achieve the companies standards.
- Advise the hygiene controller of any pest related activity identified in the areas of work, focussing on there hygiene related eradication as a matter of urgency.
- Complete as directed any hygiene related documentation to ensure compliance to the companies standards.
- Complete the controlled removal of any chokes and spillages that occur.
- Complete the controlled clean up of any areas effected by silo clean outs.
- Dispose of all waste/ recycled materials in accordance with company standards
- Use all equipment provided in accordance with the manufacturers and trained out guidelines ensuring safe use at all times.
- Complete as required any internal or external machinery cleans/ inspections in accordance with your authorised, directed and trained out capabilities.
- Completed as required any FLT/ MWEP related activities in accordance with your directed, trained, licensed and authorised capabilities.
- Conform to all safe, food safe and effective methods to complete all hygiene and pest control related tasks in a safe and compliant manner.
- Ensure appropriate and effective communications exist between yourself and all on and off site stakeholders to ensure the efficient operation of all hygiene related activities.
- Comply with all company procedures
- Accept training for personal and company development
- Proactively work to minimise health and safety and food safety risks.
- Proactively demonstrate a continuous improvement approach to hygiene and pest control activitie.
Pay rate of £10.00 ph or £10.95ph for applicants with a FLT licence.
No experience necessary as full training is provided
If this role is something you are interested in, Please call Rhiannon Francis on 01604 603002 or APPLY NOW.