Digital Marketing Executive Glasgow Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week £23-25k per annum Permanent contractLooking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive for a Glasgow...
Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist - London Bridge - 50k
Requires a vibrant and forward thinking Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist to continually improve and drive our brand offering through a variety of channels including traditional and new media. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Brand, drive forward the digital offer to ensure we are leading across all platforms and constantly challenging and implementing improvements across the business.
This full time permanent role would suit you if you have
· Strong Digital Communication background - experience of web content creation, SEO and PPC an advantage
· Good designs skills with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people from different backgrounds
· Ability to implement creative ideas from conception through to deployment
· Ability to communicate and understand technical issues
· Strong writing, editing experience, able to identify stories and write for the web
· Experience with content management systems (Wordpress and Magento)
· Keep up to speed on the latest digital development
· Background of creating HTML E-shots
· Desired (but not essential) Background of Salesforce (CRM system)
· Knowledge of CSS and HTML
PLease apply now or call Julie Rayney for more details 0208 297 8187