Pension AdministratorSurrey£13.00 £15.00 per hour PAYE3 months, Possible Temp to PermBlue Arrow are currently recruiting for a senior pensions administrator to work on a temporary...
Blue Arrow Derby are currently seeking Administrator's for our client based in South Normanton who are one of Derbyshire's leading employers as well as being a leader in their industry. Come and work for an employer that places its people at the forefront of everything it does, ensuring they provide an environment that promotes wellbeing & a place that people enjoy working at, whilst being part of a welcoming team.
Pay Rate: £10:00 p/h
If you're looking to get your foot in the door of the office sector, then joining us at Blue Arrow as an Administrator could be the perfect stepping stone. With great career progression opportunities for roles in many other departments and functions across the organisation, this could be the role for you to get a true feel for the work we do. Or, if you're looking to join an organisation with great progression opportunities within the manufacturing sector & supply chain industry, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone with exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills to be the go-to person in the office. If you're someone who gets great satisfaction from resolving issues, streamlining processes, and generally helping your colleagues to have a better day, then don't hesitate to apply for the role of Administrator today.
As an Administrator you will have:
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience & use of SAP or similar
* Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks and workload to meet deadlines
* A confident, professional phone manner and ability to answer calls with ease
* Great oral and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* A high level of accuracy
* The ability to be both proactive and reactive in a timely and professional manner
* A methodical and organised approach to work
* Strong typing and numeracy skills
* Good data entry and computer-based record-keeping skills
Day to Day duties:
* Completing client orders.
* Taking internal phone calls
* Creating reports and organising data
* Sorting through and processing information
* Processing any time-sensitive requests
* Managing complaints
* Maintaining and updating information held on a data base or manually
* Scheduling and prioritising allocated work on a daily basis
* Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
* Reading, replying to and following up emails
* Articulating and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.