Receptionist/Libary Assistant BuxtonBlue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a...
We are recruiting for Library Assistants to provide an efficient and customer-oriented support function to our clients library users, deal with enquiries and support users to access the resources and services available.
Main areas of responsibility:
* To ensure that resources are shelved in a timely and accurate manner.
* To provide basic advice and support to users in the library on the self-service and computing equipment.
* Assist in emergency or operational procedures as required
* To maintain the library environment, keeping it tidy and ensuring study spaces are used appropriately i.e. no food, keeping silent room silent.
* Roles start on Monday 1st November 2021
* End date likely to be June 2022 but this will be confirmed
* Various shifts available including week days, evenings & weekends
* £12 per hour pay rate
* Brighton & Eastbourne positions available
Please APPLY NOW with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch to discuss as soon as possible.