Leeds and Surrounding areas
£11.00-£16.00 per hour
Various shifts/hours to suit your current lifestyle and existing work pattern.
Bluearrow are working with various clients across Yorkshire and are looking for Hotel Chefs, Contract Catering Chefs, Residential Home Chefs, Schools and Care Facilities Chefs.
- General Chef Duties from prep to running sections.
- Working as part of the team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Assisting with the clear down and closure of Kitchens
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- A valid Level 2 Food Safety qualification / be willing to acquire
- Enhanced DBS an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
- Eligible to work in the UK
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.