If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
- Role: Customer Service Advisor
- Location: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh (EH12)
- Salary: £10.33 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression
- Contract: Temporary (Ongoing) - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday 35 hours per week, from 9am until 5pm
- Training: full paid training will be given right from the start
- Office based position
- Application process: Online Assessment + Interview
- Start date: January 2022
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within an accounts openings centre based in South Gyle, Edinburgh. This role will see you helping business banking customers set up new accounts. You will be required to talk them through the process, meanwhile assessing them while following anti-fraud and anti-money laundering guidelines.
- Inbound call centre role
- Candidates will be first point of contact for all business banking customer enquiries
- Responsible for dealing with a variety of calls (cancelled DD's, request for statements, internet
- banking queries) and seeing these through to resolution
- There are teams who they can pass the resolutions to if they are unable to resolve the query, i.e Fraud Team
- Work closely with the business managers who they can transfer the call too (this could be a warm handover which provides the Business Manager with all the info, or a cold handover where the Business Manager will just pick up the call.
- After some time in the role will be trained up to complete/deal with mandate calls.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous.
- Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
- Continuous improvement mind set.
- A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record
This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
- Full paid training
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.