School Chefs required - Chefs required for Schools - School Catering - School Kitchen
Blue Arrow are recruiting for agency chefs to work in schools around St Albans, Watford and Hemel Hempstead.
Working Monday to Friday, term time only. Hours may vary from 7am-3pm to 10am-7pm for boarding school sites.
Opportunity to work elsewhere during school holidays or weekends, in our other clients sites.
Our roles pay no less than £12 per hour and can reach up to £15 per hour depending on your experience. Weekends pay even more!
Weekly assignments, allowing a great variety of workplace. Longer term assignments available if covering a vacancy. Possibility of temp to perm available when covering a vacancy.
Immediate starts available.
As a Chef you will have:
* Good knowledge of all sections
* Strong ability to produce good quality food and first-rate culinary skills
* A flair, passion and a love of ingredients
* Strong organisational skills
* An ability to work unsupervised and consistently deliver quality work
* Experience of a variety of kitchen environments and cuisines
* Good knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
* Knowledge of food production methods
* Good maths/numeracy skills
* Effective oral communication with all members of the team
In order to work in a school, we will need to process a DBS police check for you. This will cost you £50.50 and will last you for 3 years if signed up to the update service.
So if you're ready to join our team and ensure every customer is catered for with only the most delicious food, then apply for the role Chef role today!