** THIS IS WORKING IN MAGOR **We are currently looking for Warehouse pickersImmediate starts available.The working environment is clean and very friendlyThe role involves sorting...
** THIS IS WORKING IN MAGOR **
We are currently looking for Warehouse pickers
Immediate starts available.
The working environment is clean and very friendly
The role involves sorting and packing orders in to the correct loads for delivery as well as checking to make sure it is the correct product, quantity and use by date, You will be fully trained to drive a Lollop Truck and random drug and alcohol test may be carried out
* Shift is 3pm - 11pm one week and 7am - 3pm the following week
* 5 out of 7 days
* £10.22 days
*£15.33 overtime paid after 37.5 hours
Any overtime paid between the 28th November and 1st January 2022 will be paid at £17.33 per hour also there is a bonus payment for staff working through peak of between £250 - £500 *terms apply
* Previous packing or quality checking experience an advantage; however full training is given.
* Picking and manually handling stock.
* Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with safely, quickly, and efficiently.
* Making sure stock is received, stored, packed, and transported according to the highest standards.
* Taking responsibility for your own and others safety whilst at work.
* Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently.
* Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently.
* Working both independently and as part of a team.