Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an organisation based in Ashbourne who are looking for a full-time Production operative to work on a temporary on-going basis.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: £10.50p/h
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am till 5pm Friday 8am till 2pm
40 hours a week. Overtime opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Build and assembly of products - built on time and in line with quality and safety standards
- Working to the Production Schedule, provide strong focus and commitment to achieving build deadlines.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment
- Support with kitting of components, as required.
- Any other relevant duties as directed by the company and in line with role responsibilities.
· Must have the ability to work well with others
· Flexible and willingness to learn
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Compliance with company procedures
· Positive 'can-do' attitude
· High level of attention to detail
· Works well to deadlines
· Able to handle physical workload
· Ideally have previous experience working in manufacturing and in an electrical environment
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.