If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the...
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Working from Home
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: 8am-4pm & 1pm-9pm
Start date: 1st November 2021
We are currently looking for Customer service Advisors to work from home on a temporary ongoing basis. You will deal with inbound calls relating to mobile phone services for a well-known organisation who prides itself on superb customer service.
The Job role:
You will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service by dealing with customer enquiries. This may vary from delivery times to product queries. In this role you can expect to be:
* Dealing with customer enquiries, manage and resolve customer complaints
* Processing orders and researching information via the in-house computer system
* Provide customers with product and service information
* Tracking deliveries, processing orders and handle billing enquires
* Identify and escalate any priority issues and route calls to the appropriate resource
* Document all call information and complete the call logs timely and accurately
* Ensure a high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
* Customer service experience in any capacity
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong keyboard skills
* Ability to multitask
* A natural desire to help people
* Fully flexible to follow a shift pattern
* A good approach to teamwork
* Driven to meet personal targets
* IT equipment will be provided by the client
* You will need to have a strong and reliable Wi-Fi
* You will need a quiet work area with appropriate desk and chair
This assignment is offered on a temporary basis through Blue Arrow. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check.
If you believe you have all the relevant skills and looking for a challenge, please click to apply now!