Home working Customer Service Advisor roles availableSalary: £9.50 per hour Location: Homeworking UK BasedJob Type: Temporary on-goingHours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday 8am...
End of Furlough?
Looking for new challenge?
Fancy supporting a Regional Covid testing site and becoming part of a team supporting the government and the department of health in one of our dedicated testing centers to support the local community to monitor Covid cases.
Role & Shifts
Fixed-term Role - until July 2022
12 hour pay for 12 hour shift - no lunch deducted
4 days on 4 days off - rolling Rota
Location of role
Wigan Regional testing center
Wigan RTS, Chapel Lane Car park, Wigan, WN1 1DL
Close to XXX
Benefits & Pay
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts
48 hours pay for 1 shift rotation
What your role will be daily:
* Meet and greet the general public on arrival.
* Use the check in system to confirm arrival.
* Guide attendees to a waiting area or que depending on the set-up of the site.
* Ensure Social Distancing is Maintained.
* Strong emphasis on cleaning, ensuring areas and equipment are clean and sanitized ready for the next person to use.
* Responsibilities will vary as there are several roles that make up a Test Site*
What you will receive from us
- Excellent rates of pay
- 4 days off after Rota to rest and spend time with family
- Dedicated consultant to look after your wellbeing
- Acute health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: High level cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and full PPE
-Full PPE including all weather uniform
Attributes we are looking for
* excellent communication skills - strong interaction with people .
* ability to stand for long periods and direct people to areas with regional center
* Strong work ethic - excellent attendance
All applicants will undergo a chat with us on line, complete registration and be subject to a basic security check. If you are interested in this role and want to understand more