Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a part time receptionist to support within their student campus library based in Derby. You would be working within a friendly team on campus.
Please note this is a temporary position starting asap candidates should ideally be available for this date or have short notice periods.
Pay Rate: £9.05-£9.35 p/h
Hours: 25 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 13:00 - 17:00pm
Friday 8:00 - 17:00pm
About the Role
*Maintain and promote as a safe, secure and welcoming environment to all visitors.
* Answer the phone at the reception desk and respond to enquiries
* Answer basic related questions
* To pass queries to the relevant place
* Check email and communications book for important information
* To respond to the security gate alarm
* To liaise with main site security on any issues arising (first aid, emergency, fire or behavioural) this will include emailing a report of the incident to the co-coordinator / team leader after the incident has been dealt with
* To close the department in the event of emergency
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* IT Literate
* To be able to work independently
* Strong use of initiative and good level of observation
* To be able to work in team
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as you can also use the client's bus services free of charge which run every 10 minutes, including services to and from the Derby bus and train station. There are also alternative bus stops just outside the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as soon as possible.