Warehouse Pickers and Packers - Nights
Location: Derby near to Pentagon Island
Pay rate: £11.34 per hour - Overtime £13.33 per hour
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00pm-6:00am
** Peak times will include working Sundays please consider this. **
Inductions next week - potential start date towards end of October! (could be sooner after registration is completed)
We are proud to be working in partnership with a company that are recognised worldwide for their high-quality products and high standard for customer service. We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their team on an ongoing basis, with potential permanent opportunities.
You must commit to the below training for the role:
Candidates must be able to attend an induction before starting work. You must then be able to commit to 2 to 4 weeks paid training on day shifts working 8am till 4pm. Once training is completed, nights shifts will commence. The day shift training is mandatory. Training is paid at £8.91 per hour
Pay & Hours:
* Monday to Thursday 8:00pm-6:00am
* £11.43 up to 38 hours
* Sundays Overtime after 38 hours £13.33
The Job Role:
PLEASE NOTE: A lot of the role can be repetitive, and you will be on your feet for the duration of your shift
* Picking and packing delicate products
* Using handheld electronic scanners
* Loading and unloading
* Wrapping pallets
* Can commit to paid training on day shifts for 2-4 weeks, before starting the night shift. (ESSENTIAL)
* Owns Safety shoes and a High vis vest, or is able to get some (ESSENTIAL)
* Previous warehouse experience ideal
* Able to work at a fast-pace and use own initiative.
Based in Central Derby, our client is just a 15 minute walk from the Bus Station, and also has bus routes available that drop you off outside.
We are asking candidates to apply online in the first instance so we can call to discuss the application, and start the registration process.