If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it.Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with our client...
We are looking to take on 2x Customer Service Officers to work for a local council in the North West London area. You will be joining a fantastic team in their Customer Services Centre where you will be responsible for monitoring the trading standards of the operation.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9am to 5:15pm (5pm finish on Fridays)
Pay rate: £12.40ph, paid weekly
Assignment type: temporary, ongoing
Start date: ASAP
The role will involve some on site and at home working so you must be local to the NW9 Colindale area to commute in if needed.
You will be required to have a phone interview and a video interview if your CV is selected. Furthermore you will need to undertake vetting is successful.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Take ownership and responsibility for all written enquiries, establishing the customer needs quickly and accurately to offer effective solutions
- Log, track and check service requests, overdue cases and complaints
- Process all administration as required in a timely, efficient manner
- Provide a first point of contact to customers calling the hub, dealing with a portfolio of calls relating to different services
- Complete customer satisfaction surveys
- Contribute to the achievement of KPIs across the service
- Develop, manage and maintain positive customer relationships
- Strong customer service experience and a customer centric attitude.
- Proven ability to manage effective customer interactions
- Ability to use all communication mediums.
- IT literate and ability to learn databases and call centre technology
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with higher authorities and stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and case management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage a workload effectively
- Awareness of customer needs and empathy.
- Commitment to the delivery of an outstanding customer fulfilment service.
If interested please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch!