Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist London Bridge 50kOutline descriptionRequires a vibrant and forward thinking Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist to continually improve and drive our...
Digital Marketing Executive
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week
£23-25k per annum
Looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive for a Glasgow based Social Enterprise organisation.
As a Digital Marketing Executive your core duties and responsibilities will involve (but will not be limited to):
- Supporting the leadership team, across multiple departments to deliver and continuously improve our Digital Marketing Strategy
- Deliver data-led marketing campaigns across different geographies and markets, reporting insights and analytics to support a targeted growth strategy.
- Leading on the creation, editing and manipulation of digital content
- Integrating outbound campaigns with CRM systems to drive engagement
- Manage and support the Group brands, products, and services
To be considered for this post you will be:
* Creative, innovative, and flexible marketer
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field.
* Experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
* Ambitious with the tenacity to move the organisation forward.
* Experience of developing and distributing compelling digital marketing content.
* Experience with WordPress, Analytics, and CRM software
* Thrive on the ability to be able to work both strategically and operationally
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter of no more than 300 words explaining why you are sutiable for this role. Please send your application or call 0141 221 0007 for more info.