Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a ( 30hrs) receptionist to support within their student campus library based in Buxton. You would be working within a friendly team on campus.
Please note this is a temporary position starting asap candidates should ideally be available for this date or have short notice periods.
Pay Rate: £9.05p/h
Hours: 30 hours per week
About the Role
*Maintain and promote as a safe, secure and welcoming environment to all visitors.
* Answer the phone at the reception desk and respond to enquiries
* Answer basic related questions
* To pass queries to the relevant place
* Check email and communications book for important information
* To respond to the security gate alarm
* To liaise with main site security on any issues arising (first aid, emergency, fire or behavioural) this will include emailing a report of the incident to the co-coordinator / team leader after the incident has been dealt with
* To close the department in the event of emergency
* In date DBS certificate required, we can process this if you do not have one.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* IT Literate
* To be able to work independently
* Strong use of initiative and good level of observation
* To be able to work in team
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process you.