Head Chef - £28,000 - NO EVENINGS!
Are you a chef that wants to work cooking fresh food but wants to have a life then this could be the job for you.
We are currently looking for a Head Chef to work in a town centre pub that only serves food during the day so this is a 10am-6pm job!!
These types of shifts are very rare for a chef so please get in quick and Apply now!!
Our Client, a small but busy town centre pub in Ringwood are looking for a Head Chef to join their friendly team. Your job will be to plan, direct and oversee all kitchen operations within the site. This will include managing staff, implementing, and maintaining procedures as well as ensuring all product and service standards are being met.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have a passion for good food and service, calm under pressure and be able to work on there own cooking traditional pub classics from scratch.
As a Head Chef you will work 5/7 Days with amazing hours of 10am-6pm!!
Establishment: Fresh Food Pub
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* To control and maintain the stock levels
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful:
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
* Strong communication skills
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
* Own transport is essential
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.