We are looking for a Sous Chef to join a contract catering unit located in Camberley, this is a busy site catering for high volume using fresh ingredients.
You will be working for one of the industry's leading contract catering companies.
On top of a great salary of up to £13 per hour, there is outstanding career opportunities to develop and progress.
Due to remote location own transport is highly desirable.
* Salary: £13 per hour
* Hours: 5/7 Days, Some weekends.
* Location: Camberley
* Contract: Permanent
* Great Salary and development opportunities
* Career Opportunities
* To take some responsibility for all elements of the kitchen including preparation, cooking and presentation of food to agreed standards.
* To set and maintain standards.
* To ensure the kitchen is kept in a clean tidy and hygienic state.
* To liaise with customers, to ensure their needs are being met from sales through to delivery.
* To liaise with customers, to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for.
* To respond to feedback from customers and amend menus as appropriate.
* To create a range of interesting menus for both adults and children along with Executive Chef and catering team
* To receive training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment.
* Anything else reasonably requested by the management of the organisation
To be successful, you'll need to have:
* Previous experience as a Chef
* Food Hygiene certificate
* Food allergen training
* A real passion for hospitality and delivering great service
* Able to remain calm and composed in challenging situations
* Team player and able to work in busy environments
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.