CHEF - NO LATE NIGHTS - Camberley
Recruiting for Chefs to join a contract catering unit located in Camberley, this is a busy site catering for high volume using fresh ingredients. You will be working for one of the industry's leading contract catering companies.
* Salary: £10.32 per hour
* Hours: 5/7 day rota based on 40 hours a week, the earliest start is from 05:30 and the latest finish is around 7:30pm working roughly 1 in 3 weekends
* Location: Camberley
* Contract: Permanent
Benefits (Terms & Conditions Apply):
* Company pension scheme
* Award winning wellness programme
* Commuter benefits
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Develop and train the other chefs
In order to be successful, you'll need to have:
* Experience working in a similar role / establishment
* Passionate about food
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.