Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Blue Arrow are proud to be working with a hotel in Breadsall, Derby. We supply both bar staff and waiting staff to the establishment on a recurring basis. The shifts will usually be between 6-8 hours long and require you to work between the hours of 7am and 10pm on a 5 out of 7 day rota Monday - Sunday.
The ideal candidates:
* Are friendly and approachable
* Can deliver excellent customer service skills.
* Are able to build relationships with customers
* Can understand and stick to health and safety policies and procedures.
* Has experience working at a Bar/making drinks - ideal
* Has experience working as a Barista/café environment - ideal
* Greeting customers, taking orders and serving food and drink
* Working behind the bar making beverages and pulling pints
* Handling cash/card payments and operating a till.
* Cleaning and waiting down tables and surfaces properly
* Making coffees and hot drinks, serving cakes.
* Food hygiene level 1 (dated within the last twelve months) we can offer this free of charge!
* Has excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Is able to use their own initiative and as work as part of a team
* Able to communicate/report any issues to the relevant people effectively
* Is hard-working, and reliable.
* Has experience in a similar role or similar environment
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our candidates who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our candidates have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
* Holiday entitlement
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.