Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit Technical Assistant - to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
About The Role:
Working as part of the Service Technical department, this position will involve providing technical advice to external Gas Safe registered Engineers and End Users.
You will also be required to engage with customers to better understand how we can support them through the purchase / installation processes.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate a passion for providing excellent customer service. You will need to understand customer requirements, show a good technical aptitude combined with the ability to give advice by telephone with clarity and diplomacy.
* Demonstrate the ability to interpret technical information and instructions.
* Able to give technical spares advice with clarity and confidence.
* Have the ability and drive to self-learn.
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to our customers at every opportunity.
* Consistently achieve KPI's.
* Previous experience in the same or similar role is desirable but full training will be provided
* Interest within technical
* A good problem-solving aptitude
* Computer literate - including with the Microsoft applications
* Show a good understanding of Salesforce system
* Flexible working hours
* Enthusiasm and charisma
* Diagnose possible faults with accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
Why should you apply?
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area awarded with Gold Investors in People! It is a global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics. You can enjoy not only family friendly atmosphere and stability but also feel safe with all measures put in place due to Covid19.
* Subsidised private healthcare.
* Flu vaccinations.
* Bike to work scheme.
* Free on-site parking.
* Subsidised restaurant.
* Extensive training for all employees.
* International development programmes.
* Generous pension scheme.
* Wellbeing programme
* 33 days of holidays
* Monthly paid performance bonus
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to Public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.