If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff grow, then we want to hear from you.
These full time and part time roles are available at least until after Christmas, with much longer term work available for those who prove themnselves to be reliable and hardworking.
Flexible hours available.
Easily accessible, this site is on a main bus route and is within 5 minutes walk from a train station with links to both Maidstone and Medway Towns. For those who want to drive, it is located just off the M20 and free parking is available onsite.
We offer a competitive pay rate, weekly attendence bonus, full training and a friendly team environment.
General skills and personal traits
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
- Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
- Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job. The individual will need the ability to move around with ease, while at times lifting and carrying items potentially weighing up to 30kg
- Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
- Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Attention to Detail
As a Warehouse Operative you will:
- Assist with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Manually sort and place materials or items on to racks and shelves
- Collect items from throughout the Warehouse, prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
- Picking and packing goods to fulfil e-commerce and retail orders for a cosmetics contract
- Perform warehouse inventory controls via scanner and/or through a computer
- Performing stock counts and location checks
To express your interest or to find out more please call Tracey on 01622 662144, or Apply Now!