You'll be the ensuring the factory is kept to a high standard. Your role is critical in ensuring the factory meets food hygiene standards.
Position: Hygiene Operative
Salary: £9.20 per hour
HOURS 06:00-15.00, Monday to Friday
You'll need to be someone who is:
* able to communicate in a clear and concise manor
* are happy working in a hot, loud environment
* Have the ability to support other roles when required
* Happy to work 12-hour shifts days or nights
We can support you to gain your Level 1 food hygiene. You will be required to complete an onsite induction.
What's in it for you?
You'll be working as part of the UK's leading bakery manufacturer and ensuring the food is safe to reach our plates!
From day one you'll get:
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rates / Pay progression
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* Job progression into other areas of the factory
* 28 days paid holiday
If you are interested in this role then please upload a CV to this site or call the Branch and ask for Nigel