Contract: Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
Are you looking for a role where you can learn new skills and progress? Where the atmosphere is so friendly you won't wake up dreading work on a Monday morning? How about being treated to free Bacon/Sausage Cobs or Pizza every now and then during a shift?
This outstanding business is always putting the needs of others and their employees first, such as helping to provide beds for hospitals during Covid-19, at a time where beds were quickly running out! They are proud of the health and safety procedures they have in place to ensure all employees are safe and happy when at work.
They are looking for Warehouse Operatives for immediate starts to join their friendly, enthusiastic team in Alfreton. This isn't just a seasonal role, but a genuine opportunity to earn a permanent contract, and work for a business that treat all staff equally, whether old, young, agency staff or perm staff.
* Lifting mattresses and other foam based products with your team and wrapping them in plastic.
* Handling large blocks of foam to be cut into specific shapes for caravan cushions, car seats, mattresses and more
* Labelling and Cable Tying products
* Quality checking blocks of foam to ensure they are being cut to their specific measurements
* Taking products to the correct place for distribution.
* Manually lifting products up to 25/30kg.
* You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your shift (not optional)
* Previous warehouse experience or a manual handling role ideal
* Physically able of lifting product such as mattresses
* Is able to work on your feet for the duration of your shift
* Able to commit to BOTH shifts on rotation (ESSENTIAL)
* Has your own safety shoes and high vis vest
* Is able to wear a mask for the duration of your shift
* Is immediately available
* Is a team player, enthusiastic, and reliable
* 1 week rotation (must be able to commit to BOTH shifts)
* Monday to Friday 6:00am-2:00pm
* Monday to Friday 2:00pm-10:00pm
* £9.90 per hour
* Time and a half paid after 39 hours
* Double pay for overtime on Sundays
* Weekly pay
* Access to your won app and portal
* Ability to accepts shifts via your app on the go
* It's Long-term, temp-perm role
* A bright, clean and modern warehouse
* On-site canteen
* Staff Treats (including agency staff) such as Pizza, Sausage/Bacon Cobs and more.
If this is a role you believe is right for you, and you can commit to all the requirements above, please apply now and we will aim to process your application ASAP