Are you a warehouse operative looking for a new role?We are looking for 2 x warehouse operatives to work for a prestigious nationwide company based...
We are looking to hire an experienced Picker to assist us in preparing orders for delivery for our Gateshead based client.
Start date Tuesday 28th September, Monday - Friday 4am - 10am, for a minimum of 4 weeks.
The successful candidate will be operating a handheld scanner to pick pharmaceutical goods within a busy warehouse environment.
Attention to detail is essential for this role as you will be responsible for damage checks as well as ensuring correct items and quantities are selected. You will perform duties in accordance with standard operating instructions, and ensure outbound deliveries are correct and defect-free.
The pay rate for this role is £9.12 - £11.12 per hour and you will be paid weekly (every Friday), we have training dates available for this role as early as next week. There are enhanced rates for weekend work.
* Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
* Packing incoming stock away.
* Picking orders as requested by management.
* Using a handheld scanner to log items picked.
* Loading and unloading vehicles.
* Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations.
* Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
If you are interested in this role please apply direct to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV