Breakfast and Evening chefs Newcastle Under Lyme x10
Pay £12 p/h Monday to Friday enhanced rates on weekends and bank holidays
Shifts: day shifts, evenings, weekends and night shifts on offer
Contract - Temporary both full time and part time available
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for temporary relief chefs and cooks of all levels to help support our clients within the hotel sector with all temporary cover ranging from holidays, sickness or general recruitment support. We have clients in both central Stoke on Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme and North Staffordshire
If you are currently looking to gain some extra hours or looking for work that can suit your commitments and lifestyle, or even looking for some extra shifts. Maybe you might be looking for an ongoing role that may lead to permanent roles? Then we can definitely help.
Working times, shifts and pay rates
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to work days, evenings, weekends and nights. However this particular client is mainly looking for early morning shifts 7am till 1pm to cover breakfast service in their hotel, and evening shifts from 2pm till 10pm to cover evening service.
- Anything worked between Monday to Friday will be paid £12 per hour
- Saturday will be time and a half
- Sunday and bank holidays will be double time.
Our client is based Central to Stoke on Trent, with easy access to public transport, and getting to and from the hotel. Perfect for all chef levels looking for some local work.
The working environment:
- You will be required to support with the day to day running of the kitchen
- You will be working on site a hotel restaurant, with a chef brigade including head chef
- Prepare and cook fresh food to order ready for breakfast and evening service.
- Adhere to all food health and safety on site
- Assist with putting away deliveries
Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
- Flexibility in shift patterns - i.e must be able to work day and evening shifts dependant on when the clients need cover
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
- Passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
- Own chef whites and chef knives
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
- Great pay rates and weekly pay
- your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
- Dedicated consultant
- Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
- Mixtures of shifts.
- PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
- ongoing work in majority of our clients
- Company pension scheme
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, to book your very own interview slot, our registration process can take less than 7 minutes! We can have you out working the following day.