Customer Relations Team Member sought at Luxury Airline Caterer in Stansted - as the first point of contact for the business you will be responsible for demonstrating a professional and confident manner. The role involves a high level of communication both internally and externally therefore accuracy and attention to detail is key. Paying 20-22k per annum this is a permanent full - time role.
- As the first point of contact for the business you must demonstrate a professional and confident telephone manner. Answering and actioning any quotes/orders by phone or email ensuring particular attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills. Processing quotes/orders into the ordering system and communicating accurate quotes/orders to customers in a timely and professional manner. Whilst communicating order details with the relevant site teams promptly ensuring the best lead time to allow them to manage workload and requirements.
- Ensure emails are continually monitored prioritising orders, queries, and requests.
- Produce accurate job packs for the kitchen ensuring they are fully completed and communicated promptly.
- Responsible for sourcing and collection of routine shopping, as well as sourcing non-stock items online or from specialist suppliers as and when required.
- During busy times there may be a requirement for the job holder to complete deliveries, including delivery to airports.
- Assist with overseeing and allocating drivers daily deliveries.
- Flexible approach to working due to the nature of the business.
- A good level of English language.
- Comfortable accessing computer systems, experience using Microsoft.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Food safety/Food hygiene qualification desirable but not essential.
Please apply online or contact David Lomax @ the London perm hub on 0208 427 6199