Contract: Temp to Perm
Location: Castle Donington
Fancy working for a company that are efficient, dynamic and set trends when it comes to supplying furniture of the highest quality? Blue Arrow are proud to be working with a company that have made such a name for themselves, and you could be part of it too.
We are looking for loaders and unloaders to support this family run company in Castle Donington on a long-term basis, with the genuine chance of being offered permanent contracts. Our client is located just a 20 minute drive from Derby city centre, with free parking onsite.
Hours: No evening or weekend work required
6:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday
45 hours per week after breaks
Pay rate: £9.17 per hour
The Role: NOT your average picker packer role, it involves heavy manual lifting.
* Working in a team manually loading and unloading heavy furniture goods
* Wrapping and distributing heavy items such as pallets.
* Conducting heavy manual lifting when you load and unload furniture, CAN BE LIFTING UP TO 25KG AT ONE TIME
PLEASE NOTE: If you have experience working within large distribution centres, loading and unloading furniture, or parcels or completed manual heavy lifting this will be a great advantage.
The ideal candidate:
* Is physically capable of lifting heavy furniture items up to 25kg - ESSENTIAL
* Has the ability to work as part of a team.
* Can commit to the required hours of work long-term.
* Will be able to work towards targets given and meet deadlines.
* Can work on their feet for 9 to 10 hours.
* Able to get to Castle Donington for a 6am start
* Has own safety shoes and high vis
* Able to register online.
If you are looking for your next role, can conduct heavy lifting, and can get to Castle Donington we want to hear from you.
Please click apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.