Blue Arrow Cardiff are looking for Reception/Administrators for work available in Local Hospitals around Cardiffduties and responsibilities:* Provide a confidential, quality administrative service* To communicate...
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
The exact scope of this role is quite fluid and may vary from time to time to suit the needs of the business, but primarily it will involve undertaking the role of Receptionist and as such being the first point of call for visitors and answering incoming phone calls. The successful applicant will also be required to carry out other additional administrative duties when necessary, to assist the existing business support team within the office, offering support with existing processes managed by the Office Manager, HR Manager, Accounts Assistant, Geo-Coordinator.
HOURS OF WORK: 25 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9.30 until 3.00 with half hour lunch break)
SALARY: £12,350 per annum (£9.50 per hour)
HOLIDAYS: 24 days plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering phone calls via the switch board and distributing accordingly (daily)
- Office movements
- Assisting with maintaining and updating the office movements spreadsheet (daily)
- Meeting rooms
- Assisting with meeting room bookings and ensuring appropriate assistance is provided by the IT Department if needed.
- Maintaining and stocking the stationery cupboard
- Checking and stamping incoming mail for Directors (daily)
- Sending outgoing mail and maintaining the postal record (when necessary)
- PDF reports
- Producing PDF reports which includes photos and documents put together as one document (when necessary)
- Typing reports and letters
- Copy typing reports and letters for Associates and Directors. (when necessary)
- HR Administration
- Scanning and PDF staff documents for files
- Vehicle checks
- Maintaining and logging staff vehicle checks including tax, mot, registration and vehicle check forms.
- New starters
- Assisting with desk preparation for new starters and creating standard reference requests for new starters (when necessary)
- Health and Safety
- Training log
- Keeping a log of mandatory training required and expiry dates (Asbestos, First Aid, Lone Working). (monthly)
- Geo Administration
- Atmospheric pressure log
- Logging atmospheric pressure daily (weekly)
- Service plan requests
- Requesting service plans as and when requested. Logging the requests and keeping a track of their progress (in the absence of the Geo-Coordinator)
- Assisting with the creation of Accounts (invoices) and ensuring that invoices and produced correctly and accurately (when necessary)
- Hot drinks
- Making tea and coffee for visitors when needed.
- good attention to detail
- good written and spoken English
- basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Power Point
- Good attention to detail and accuracy where possible
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including outlook and calendar management is desirable.
This successful applicant would need a good team ethic and also be confident, polite and well presented
This is an excllent role so if you would like to apply please respond ASAP and apply on line today!