Blue Arrow Bristol are looking for Warehouse Operatives for part-time or full-time work in Filton area (BS34).
This is a great opportunity for students who can only do a limited amount of hours per week or anyone who doesn't want or can't work full time. We have a number of full-time vacancies available too working Monday to Friday. Day and night shifts are available, please see below for exact start and finish times.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Using hand scanners and voice picking units
- Loading and unloading goods
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Labelling products
- Completing paperwork and using IT systems (training provided)
- Keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy
Shifts available and pay rates:
- Monday to Friday 06:00-15:00
- Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00
- Monday to Friday 11:45-20:45
- Sunday to Thursday 21:00-06:00
- Monday to Friday 16:30-20:30
- Flexible days in a week working on 11:45-20:45 shift, e.g. Monday and Friday only - the client is flexible so you can choose how many days and which days you can do depending on your personal circumstances (studies, childcare etc.).
- Days - £9.50 per hour, overtime paid at £14.25
- Nights - £11.00 per hour, overtime paid at £16.50
- Previous experience performing warehouse duties such as picking or packing would be advantageous
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to work as a part of the team
- Willingness to learn
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK
If you are interested, please apply online. Alternatively, please contact Blue Arrow Bristol branch on 01179299449 and ask for Oliver.