Blue Arrow are recruiting for an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client to join their Retention's department working with their Broadband customers.
If you are passionate about the customer experience and want to work in a vibrant office with a fun team then this could be for your
The role will be working Monday to Friday - between 8am & 8pm (40 hours per week)
Saturday - 9am & 7pm (1 Saturday in 3)
The set rota consists of a mixture of early, middle and late shifts, including Saturdays and bank holidays. All successful applicants must be fully flexible to work between these hours.
Based at their offices in Sheffield, close to the city centre with excellent public transport links.
What you'll be doing:
- You will take inbound calls from customers who are looking to take a new broadband package with the company or looking for the option to upgrade their existing package. During the call you will build rapport with the customer, enquire about their needs and give them any guidance and support they may need to ensure the customer is on the most suitable package. Following gained approval, you will then process the information and explain the terms and conditions in order for you to complete the sale.
- Answering and resolving customer queries.
- Confidently objection handle (full training provided)
- Deliver an outstanding customer service and journey.
- Build rapport with customers to recommend suitable products (full training provided)
- Demonstrate resilience to close a sale on a call that may have started with a complaint or an unsatisfied customer.
What we're looking for:
- Call centre experience sales/customer service, face to face or retail (preferred but not essential).
- Call centre experience in digital media, broadband or mobile telecoms (preferred but not essential).
- Strong, outgoing and confident personality.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to follow guidance and instructions from scripts to meet with compliance requirements.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Resilience to remain positive and driven after negative call outcomes.
- Target driven & hungry to achieve goals.
- Ability to work in a team.
- T literate. (Preferred, however full training provided)
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary Starting salary £8.65 per hour rising to £10.21 after passing 6 month probation. There are also permanent opportunities for the successful candidates
We also offer a competitive uncapped commission scheme, which can raise your OTE Average commission is £250-£300 per month
Blue Arrow offer
- 22 days' holiday
- Company pension,
- Performance incentives - ranging from food & drink to vouchers, the latest tech to amazing holidays
- Smart Casual dress policy
- A comprehensive training programme ran by experiences certified trainers
- Progression - We take pride in progressing and investing in our advisor. If you show the right skills, determination and drive, you can progress within the business and forge a great career
If you are interested please apply asap as the start date is Thursday 14th of October. If you have any queries please call 0114 2722600.