If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Belfast Gasworks (BT7)
Salary: £10.58 + Overtime + Unsociable Pay
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months min - strong possibility of becoming a permanent
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Shifts are between 9am - 7pm working 5 out of 7 days including some weekends.
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within an customer care centre based in Belfast. This role will involve you assisting customers with complex fraud enquiries and ensuring they are aware of the banks products and services available to them.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
Telephony based role
* Taking inbound calls relating to complex fraud enquiries
* Respond to queries/issues over the phone and by email
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the bank's complete range of service delivery channels
* Maintain a good understanding of the bank's products and services including key features and benefits to advise customers of
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints
* Building relationships with customers
* Taking ownership of customer's fraud enquiries, using appropriate skills, personal judgement and decision making in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.