Excellent working from home opportunity!
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to contact customer on behalf of our client.
If you have a real passion for people then this position is perfect for you. If you'll enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them and you have strong data entry skills and confidence to enter information quickly and accuracy, while working well as part of our team then this could be perfect for you.
You will have:
- The ability and motivation to work to set key performance indicators (KPls) and performance targets
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important
- The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- An ability to be empathetic to the customer
- Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
- Ability to work between multiple operating systems
- Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
- A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Efficient and accurate in your work
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A good team player
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
In this role you will:
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
- As a representative of the company, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business you're working for to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
- Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in. For example in the banking sector, this would be FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Attend meetings with your team members and supervisor
- Create and interpret reports
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business you're working for by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to the business.
- Customer service and administration experience.
- This role is home working so you must have a suitable working environment to accommodate it and have a good working knowledge of all IT systems.
Pay rate £11.00 per hour.
This role is for 10/12 weeks starting on the 4th of October so if you are interested and would like to know more then please apply on line today.