Assistant Chef Manager - Education site- Aylesbury
Work Life Balance
Monday to Friday 7am until 4pm
42 weeks a year
Recruiting for an Assistant Chef Manager for an award-winning contract catering company based at one of their locations in Aylesbury.
The role is working term time only - 42 weeks a year - Monday to Friday for 42.5 hours per week, 7am-4pm
You will be a hands on manager, motivating your team to drive the business forward and create a positive food culture by helping student to eat better food using fresh and seasonal produce.
Chef Manager Benefits
* Term time employment which means 42 weeks a year and 4 weeks holiday
* Monday to Friday only
* 42.5 hour contract
* £23,000 per annum
* Free uniform
* Internal development opportunities
* IFG Rewards
* Great People Management skills and is confident to manage performance through the day to day operation.
* Enjoys motivating and developing a team by promoting strong working relationships.
* A track record of reaching targets and deadlines including stock control.
* Experience of running a smooth and efficient catering service and able to identify further sales opportunities.
* Great understand of health and safety and food compliance.
* Passion for healthy food and creative flair, responsible for cooking and menu planning.
* Great Customer Service with a passion for promoting a fun and efficient team
* Works well under pressure, and is comfortable in a very flexible, fast paced working environment.
* Ability to cover the day to day operation in the Catering Manager's absence.
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
* In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.