Chef de Partie - Education Site - Andover - £21,000 (42-week contract)
Are you a Chef de Partie looking for a new role working within a fresh food kitchen but also maintain a work-life balance?? Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to work within the team at an independent school in Andover, 40 Hours per week working straight shifts with alternate weekends off.
As a Chef de Partie within this prestigious independent school you would be part of a team producing quality fresh food across school feeding and internal and external hospitality.
The ideal Chef de Partie candidate would be...
- Experienced working in a quality, fresh food kitchen
- Comfortable cooking at volume whilst maintaining an excellent level of quality
- School catering experience would be an advantage but not essential
In return, you will receive...
- Great opportunity for development
- 40 hour working week
- 42-week contract
- Work/life balance - 5/7 days with alternate weekends off
- Straight shifts
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam or Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or Apply Now
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.