Chef - Education Site - High Wycombe
Work / Life Balance Role
38 weeks of the year
Monday to Friday
Recruiting for a Chef for an award-winning contract catering company based at one of their locations in High Wycombe.
This role is working term time 38 weeks per year (plus 4 weeks paid holiday) Monday to Friday 12-8pm
This role is paying £22k
You will work within a fantastic team to create healthy & nutritious options for the students using fresh and seasonal ingredients catering to high volumes.
* Work Life balance role
* Working 38 weeks per year plus 4 weeks holiday
* £13 per hour
* Internal development opportunities
* Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
* Experience of a total fresh food background, and be able to demonstrate your passion for fresh, quality seasonal produce.
* Great understand of health and safety and food compliance.
* Passion for healthy food and creative flair, responsible for menu planning.
* Great Customer Service with a passion for promoting a fun and efficient team
* Works well under pressure, and is comfortable in a very flexible, fast paced working environment.
* A positive outlook with a great can do attitude, willing to gain new skills.
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
* In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.