Customer Service Representative
£11.50 per hour - PAYE
Full Time, temporary until February 2022 (possible placements thereafter)
If you have a bubbly personality and genuine passion to help people - this could be the ideal job for you! Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Inbound Customer Service Representatives, in the Edinburgh area, for a fast paced and energetic call centre. Shifts are full time (37.5 hours per week) between the hours of Monday to Friday, 08.00-18.00. Some flexibility may be required. Full training provided.
Office based for 6 weeks training, flexibility to work from home thereafter (if up to date with training sign off)
* Inbound customer service calls
* Communicate clearly with customers (including vulnerable customers and complainants) both verbally and in writing
* Work accurately and efficiently to achieve quality standards and to ensure customers receive correct and timely information and to support the delivery of SLAs and other delivery metrics
* Instigate, support and drive through opportunities to improve efficiency of processes, the customer experience and service delivery and to remove failure demand and waste and to drive First Point Resolution
* Demonstrate behaviours which support the delivery of great customer outcomes through the effective management of Conduct Risk, identifying and raising emerging risks as appropriate
* Observe contractual and legal obligations by adhering at all times to corporate policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Manage own workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
* Qualified to GCSE standard or equivalent, must include a minimum of Grade 4 Standard Pass or above in Maths and English.
* Any relevant customer services qualifications or financial services qualifications would be an advantage although not essential
* Excellent customer service manner
* Good attention to detail for accurate data entry
* Good working IT and administrative skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 01582 287882 for further details.