Role Administrator/call handlerLocation Grays, EssexShifts Monday to Friday, 8.00am 5.30pmPay £10 £12 per hourBlue Arrow are recruiting for a customer call handler/administrator for temporary to...
Blue Arrow is currently looking for recruitment administrators to work for a prestigious client.
It is Monday to Friday role , working in a fast paced environment.
We are looking someone who can multi task, work to strict deadlines/targets and are able to respond to queries in a timely manner.
Recruitment experience preferred, however the role is more of an admin position with some customer contact.
Pay rate: £10.74
34 hours per week - Monday to Friday - hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm.
Starting 25th or 28th June
Initial 3 month contract
Flexibility - work from home or in the office in central Sheffield
* Advertise (templated advert)
* Shortlist checks (via automated report)
* Arrange/organize interviews
* Job offer
* Dealing with a high amount of queries from candidates & hiring managers
Key skills / experience required:
* Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office packages etc.)
* Advanced knowledge of Excel isn't required, but they must be comfortable using spreadsheets and have a solid understanding of Excel.
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience in fast paced, high volume, target based environment
* Experience working with multiple systems at once
* Previous recruitment or HR experience is required, but it doesn't necessarily have to be current.
* Previous experience in compliance or vetting is beneficial, but not essential
If you are interested please Apply below .