Warehouse Operatives x10
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an successful business based in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for full-time warehouse operatives.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start as soon as possible.
Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00am - 6:00pm) - but flexibility for overtime on the weekends is required.
Salary: £9.00 p/h
About the Role
*Picking and packing a range of goods
*moving pallets using manual pump trucks.
* working to targets
* Loading and unloading pallets
* Wrapping pallets
* General warehousing duties
* Can work accurately at speed
* Have excellent numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
*Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Based in the Fenton area of Stoke-On-Trent, this location is easily commutable if you have access to your own car and live in the local area.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to proc