Hourly rate: £10.00-£12.50
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable bar staff members in Stoke-on-Trent, for a variety of different clients in the area.
Shift patterns vary and can be a mix between mornings and evenings and can include weekends.
Flexibility is required as these can change depending on the client's needs and busy periods.
* Taking drink orders
* Serving drinks at the bar
* Keeping the bar clean, tidy and presentable for customers and staff
* Cash handling / card handling - taking payments for orders
* Adhering to health and safety on site, and due diligence
* Operating a till
* Pouring drinks, including larger, ales, along with making hot beverages teas and coffees
* Preparing and making cocktails
* Carrying out stock checks
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role and/or environment such as a bar/pub/restaurant, however, training if provided if not. We'd need our candidate to be:
* flexible, a people person, approachable and friendly as you'll be dealing with customers throughout your shifts.
* flexible when it comes to working hours
* punctual and reliable
* happy working on their feet for the duration of their shifts
* Excellent customer service
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
As this position is based in Stoke, there are fantastic transport links throughout to reach the venue, with parking also available on site.
If you are interested in the above role and believe you would be an ideal candidate, then please click APPLY and a consultant will be in touch with you as soon as possible.