We are looking for customer service advisors to join our back office team in answering queries and questions from the general public. You will be...
Your role will be to support the delivery of great customer outcomes by delivering excellent service to the customers of clients. Their inhouse training will help you achieve your maximum potential by getting you familiarised with their wide range of products. Working as part of a team, you will be an important first point of contact to assist customers in their queries, as well as updating our client's relevant systems.
- Get to work for some of the largest globally recognised names in the Life & Pensions industry.
* Deliver excellent customer service to our valued customers
* Appropriately problem solving and responding to customers (including vulnerable customers and complainants) based on their needs.
* Taking initiative and ownership of what you do.
* Continually develop and refine your personal skills and knowledge to improve support.
What We're Looking For:
* Strong Customer Focus ensuring we always do the right thing for the customer
* GCSE Grade C or above to include Maths and English or equivalent
* Good written communications skills
* Confident professional telephone manner
* Good IT skills including word and excel
If you have a background in customer service, whether that be in a call centre, retail outlet or a hospitality setting we want to hear from you