Blue Arrow are recruiting for Relief Chefs to work for our client who have multiple locations in the Oxfordshire area. As well as this location we have a high demand for all levels of chefs in Oxford and the surrounding areas supplying staff to our clients in sectors such as hospitality, Healthcare, Education, business and industrial.
Sociable hour's available, flexible working and competitive rates of pay offered.
If you enjoy working with a variety of produce and menus, and working towards a new goal every event, then we'd love to hear from you. As relief chef every week is a brand-new experience where you learn new aspects of your trade and enjoy the flexibility of your work schedule.
* Excellent cooking skills and knowledge of all sections
* An ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
* Experience of a variety of kitchen environments and cuisines
* Good communication, knowing how to efficiently and effectively communicate well with all staff members and managers
* Thorough, methodical and pay attention to detail
* The ability to work well with others, and inspire others to do the same
* A high level of attention to detail
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player qualities
* *In the care sector need to be fully aware of allergens, special diets, portion control and recipe costings
* Ensure food hygiene standards are met by all cooks, including sanitary and food safety guidelines