General OperativeBlue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with Capita based in the Leek area who are looking for general operatives to join...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with Capita based in the Leek area who are looking for general operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start in October (subject to passing successful screening & vetting).
Pay Rate: £9.50 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Mon - Fri (shift pattern between the hours of 8:00am - 17:30pm)
About the Role
We are seeking general operatives to support Capita's Deed Services team in Leek, you will be responsible to locate and select a large number of customer files from a pre-defined list, so that they can be passed to the project General Administration team for assessment and action.
· Work at pace to ensure that the project administration team has sufficient paper files to meet project goals
· Work from a pre-defined list of customer accounts
· Return selected paper files back to storage if no action is required by the project administration team
· Maintain accurate records that track progress and the location of selected paper files
* Previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
Why should you apply?
Temporary on-going role starting ASAP but with potential to be extended further or lead to longer term opportunities
* Free on-site parking
* On-site café
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Based very close to the Leek Town centre, the location is easily commutable via public transport or car. There is free parking on site also.