Customer AdvisorBlue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with Capita based in the Leek area who are looking for Customer Service Advisors to...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with Capita based in the Leek area who are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start in October (subject to passing successful screening & vetting).
Pay Rate: £9.50 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Mon - Fri (shift pattern between the hours of 8:00am - 17:30pm)
About the Role
We are seeking Customer Advisors to support Capita's mortgage team in Leek.
Working as part of a wider team to support a project reviewing and returning customer mortgage documentation.
You will be required to answer customer telephone queries related to the return of this documentation, following prescribed processes, and responding using pre-prepared responses.
You will be required to update electronic records following these calls using the relevant mortgage systems.
Providing basic administration support where call volumes are low.
· Provide a superb level of customer service
· Operate effectively within a regulated department
· Handle standard customer queries, following pre-prepared responses
· Update customers' records following calls within relevant mortgage systems
· Transfer non-standard customer queries to experienced colleagues
· Identify vulnerable customers, showing empathy & considering referral to the vulnerable team
* Previous experience working customer service experience
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
Why should you apply?
Temporary on-going role starting ASAP but with potential to be extended further or lead to longer term opportunities
* Free on-site parking
* On-site café
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Based very close to the Leek Town centre, the location is easily commutable via public transport or car. There is free parking on site also.