Hourly rate: £11.50
Hours: Mainly evening shifts, with the potential of some day shifts. Must be available Friday and Saturday evenings.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a fun, up-beat, friendly and fast-paced environment within Derby. This position would be great to work around your current commitments and studies!
Key responsibilities include:
* Making and serving drinks at the bar
* Having a clean-as-you-go mentality keeping all areas tidy and safe
* Handing both cash and card payments for orders placed
* Adhering to health and safety procedures
* Operating a till
* Speaking with customers
* Food hygiene level 1 (dated within the last twelve months which we can support with for free)
* Previous experience in a similar role and/or environment would be ideal but not essential as training is provided
* Punctual and reliable
* Someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
You'll be supporting the general running of the bar, taking orders from customers, making their drinks orders and serving both food and drinks to them, and more. You must have a Food Hygiene level 1 dates within the last 12 months, however, we do have the facilities to put you through this course free of charge.
The position is available to start as soon as possible and will require you to be available to work a variety of shift patterns. You will need to be able to get to and from Rolls-Royce Leisure late at night between the hours of 6pm and 2am.
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* Your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* Ongoing work in majority of our clients
As this position is based just outside Derby city centre, there are fantastic transport links throughout Derby to reach the venue with the closest bus stop only a ten minute walk. There is also parking available on site.
If you are interested in the above role and believe you would be an ideal candidate, then please click APPLY and a consultant will be in touch with you as soon as possible.