We are looking for a catering assistant to support with the day-to-day preparation of food, ensuring all areas are clean and tidy. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential. receptions and more!
The position is available to start at the beginning of October and will be between the hours of 7:30am-3pm.
* Food hygiene level 1 (dated within the last twelve months - we can help you obtain one for free)
* Happy to clean any areas needed.
* Has excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Is able to use their own initiative and as work as part of a team
* Able to communicate/report any issues to the relevant people effectively
* Is hard-working, and reliable.
* Has experience in a similar role or similar environment
Key responsibilities include:
* General food preparation and serving food and drinks
* Operating tills
* Clearing tables
* Filling away deliveries
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Washing utensils and dishes
* Storing and sorting ingredients properly.
* Ensuring food prep areas are clean in line with health and safety and food hygiene procedures.
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
As this position is based in Winsford, it's only a 5-minute drive from the centre, or a 20 minute drive from Crewe and has parking available on site. There is also a direct bus from Crewe to Winsford taking around 50 minutes.
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.