Chef De Partie -Ashbourne x10
Immediate start for next week working 22 hours a week,
Pay £13 per hour
Shifts: every Friday Saturday Sunday ongoing until November, full time hours on offer over the October half term.
Contract - Temporary ongoing until November
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for temporary relief chefs, to support a privately owned restaurant and pub based near a camping site in Ashbourne Derbyshire areas. You will be working with fresh quality Pub food daily, cooking food to order in their restaurant. You will be support the kitchen during these busy times, along with supporting with any sickness, and absences.
Do you love working with fresh food daily? Or are you are currently looking to gain some extra hours, and shifts alongside your current position? Or maybe some ongoing work for a few months? If the answer is yes then this is something suitable for you, and we would love to speak with you.
Working times, shifts and pay rates
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to work days, evenings, and weekends, however this particular client is mainly looking for as many or as little days as possible working 12 till 9pm, shifts will involve weekends and days too.
Working days and times: ideally Wednesday to Sunday each week, but will also accept someone from Friday to Sunday 12 till 8pm
Pay rates are £13 per hour and offer weekly pay
Our client is based within Ashbourne Derbyshire, and can offer free parking on site too. Ideally you will drive due to the location. The site is located just 35 minutes from Derby City Centre and Uttoxeter and if you live in Matlock Derbyshire is only a 20 minute drive too.
The working environment:
- You will be required to support with the day to day running of the kitchen
- You will be working on site a restaurant, with a chef brigade including head chef
- Prepare and cook fresh food to order ready for full lunch and evening service.
- Adhere to all food health and safety on site
- Assist with putting away deliveries
Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience as a chef, at least up to chef de partie role/ Sous chef
- Flexibility in shift patterns - i.e must be able to work day and evening shifts dependant on when the clients need cover
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
- Passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
- Own chef whites and chef knives
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
- Great pay rates and weekly pay
- your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
- Dedicated consultant
- Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
- Mixtures of shifts.
- PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
- ongoing work in majority of our clients
- Company pension scheme
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, to book your very own interview slot.